Conventional Home Loans
Whether you’re purchasing a home or ready to refinance your existing home loan, Conventional Loans are the most common type of mortgage among borrowers.
Conventional Loans are also known as “conforming mortgages” because they conform to guidelines established by large institutional investors - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, allowing mortgages to be more widely available.
Conventional Loans are home loans for up to $510,400 and in order to qualify for a Conventional Loan, you typically have to meet a down payment requirement (those amounts can vary), demonstrate that you have good but not perfect credit, that you’re employed, and that your monthly income is sufficient to meet your other monthly debt obligations such as car loans, student loans, and credit cards.
Types of Conventional Loans:
Fixed Rate: available for loan terms of either 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): interest rates that remain the same for either 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years, and then adjust each year thereafter.
Learn more about the different types of mortgage rate options.
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and whether a Conventional Loan is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application