FHA Home Loans
FHA Loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), which is part of the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), are one of the most popular types of home loans, especially for first-time home buyers.
Types of FHA Loans
Fixed Rate: available for loan terms of either 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): interest rates that remain the same for either 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years, and then adjust each year thereafter.
Learn more about the different types of mortgage rate options.
Advantages of FHA Loans
Whether you’re buying a home or ready to refinance your existing home loan, FHA Loans have many attractive features, including:
Low down payment requirements (as low as 3.5%)
Easier qualifying guidelines than many other loan programs
Flexible loan terms - Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate
Streamline Refinance Program (No Closing Cost options available)
Cash Back Refinance
203k Home Renovation Program
Reverse Mortgage (HECM) Program
Find more information on the HUD website or follow @FHAgov on Twitter.
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and whether an FHA Loan is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application