Jumbo Home Loans
When you need a big loan, save with a small interest rate. Whether you’re purchasing a home or ready to refinance your existing home loan, Jumbo Loans at Nutter were developed with the borrower in mind.
Low rates for higher-priced homes
Jumbo Loans, also known as “nonconforming mortgages”, are home loans that exceed the Conventional Loan, or conforming mortgage, limit ($484,350) and up to $1.5 million.
With the ability to borrow higher amounts, we offer low interest rates and flexible loan terms that will ensure a competitive monthly payment. Plus, with our quick and easy online process, you’ll get a Jumbo Loan tailored to you and your specific needs.
Types of Jumbo Loans
Fixed Rate: available for loan terms of either 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): interest rates that remain the same for either 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years, and then adjust each year thereafter.
Learn more about the different types of mortgage rate options.
Advantages of Jumbo Loans
Competitive interest rates, typically lower than Conventional Loans.
Available for primary homes, second or vacation homes and investment properties
Flexible loan terms - the length of the mortgage
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and whether a Jumbo Loan is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application