Home Loans for Rural Homebuyers
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) offers an affordable mortgage option for borrowers looking to purchase a primary residence in a rural area, or in a town or city of less than 20,000 people.
USDA Loans, also known as rural development loans, require no down payment and offers the ability to finance 100% of a purchased property’s value.
Eligibility requirements for USDA Loans
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and whether a USDA Loan is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application