Finding a Home to Buy
Time to Go House Shopping
Now that you’re preapproved for your home, you’re on your way. Many customers seek out the advice of a licensed realtor, although it’s not required. When you’ve found the house of your dreams, call Nutter to complete the process. We’ll seal the deal!
Finding a real estate agent
Buying a home is a big commitment and real estate agents play a large role in the home buying experience, so finding an agent you can trust is important.
Referrals are always the best place to start when looking for an agent. However, if you don’t have any family or friends who recently bought a home in your area - we can help.
At Nutter, we refer our customers to our Realtor Advantage Program which consists of trusted real estate companies that our Loan Officers work closely with, making your home buying process even more seamless. With the right agent and the home loan experts on your side, you are one step closer to buying a home.
Learn more about finding a real estate agent with Nutter.
Discover important information on the area you’re most interested in
Home searching tools:
Read more about how apps make home searches easier.
Back Next - Closing
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and which mortgage is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application