DBA For James B. Nutter & Company NMLS 2067

Locate Your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

By far the most important document you’ll need to locate is your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). This document helps us calculate how much your VA Home Loan benefit is and therefore how much house you can afford to buy. The COE is a required document.

What if I can’t locate my Certificate of Eligibility (COE)?

Many Veterans are given a hard copy of their COE after they’ve been discharged, but if you’ve misplaced your COE you’ll need to get a new one. Learn more about obtaining your COE. You can also call us at 800-875-7334 if you need help.

Nutter Home Loans proudly supports our Veterans by providing this helpful list of Veteran resources. Check out our VA Resource Center.

Back Next - Finding a Home to Buy

Additional Resources:

Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application


Contact Us
(800) 875-7334
Please provide a valid US phone number.
i.e. 816-555-1234.
Please provide a valid US postal code.