Reasons to Refinance Your Home
Refinancing your existing home loan offers the benefit of getting a lower rate and saving you money every month. When you refinance with Nutter, you’ll maintain one low, monthly mortgage payment with the flexibility to pay for (or pay off!) what you need without the hassle of multiple loans. The most common reasons to refinance is to lower your monthly payments, take cash out or change your loan term.
Get a Lower Payment
If your current interest rate is higher than what is currently available in the market, refinancing to a lower rate means lowering the interest portion of your mortgage payments - thus, decreasing your monthly payments and increasing your monthly cash flow.
Get Cash Back
Leveraging the equity your house has gained over the years is one of the smartest ways to make your money work for you. With a cash back refinance, enjoy your home equity by getting the cash you need to help pay for (or pay off!) what you need, like:
- Home renovations or repairs
- Consolidate or pay off high-interest debt
- Education expenses (i.e., school tuition or student loans)
- Medical bills
- Pay off a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Increase your monthly cash flow
- Lay the foundation for a secure retirement
- and more!
Shorten Your Loan Term (become mortgage-free faster!)
Save money on interest and pay off your mortgage sooner when you refinance into a shorter term. Plus, a shorter term usually has a lower interest rate, which means you’ll pay significanly less interest overall since there are fewer payments.
However, it’s important to note that shortening your term may increase your monthly mortgage payments. But less of your payment will go toward interest, and more of it will go toward paying down your loan balance - helping you build equity and pay off your home faster.
Back Next - Exploring Your Refinance Options
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and if home refinancing is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application