Steps to Refinancing with Nutter
Applying to Refinance
We’ll make this process as easy as possible - our team of experienced, non-commissioned Loan Officers will put together an estimate and show you the many ways that refinancing with Nutter can save you money. The first step is to find your monthly loan (mortgage) statement, or contact your mortgage lender, and jot down some basic loan information:
- Monthly mortgage payment (including taxes & insurance)
- Remaining loan balance
- Interest rate
- Type of home loan (Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo)
- Fixed rate or adjustable rate?
- Loan term (10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year loan?)
- The date your loan closed (origination date)
Check out today’s mortgage rates and try our easy-to-use Refinance Calculator to see what your new monthly mortgage payment could be and how much you could save by refinancing with Nutter.
Back to the Guide
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Nutter Home Loans
- We are one of the largest privately owned mortgage banking firms in the country.
- Dedicated to borrowers nationwide since 1951. We’re licensed in all 50 states.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe in “If it’s not good for the customer, it’s not good for us.”
- Our quick and easy online application process leaves you with less paperwork and more time for everything else. Plus, you can manage your mortgage online through our Customer Portal.
- We offer some of the most competitive rates, including No Closing Cost Loan options - saving you money now, and in the future.
- Our team of Home Loan Experts (non-commissioned, too!) are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand the details and if home refinancing is right for you.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry – even after you close.
Sound a little complicated? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1951, we’ve helped people save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars a month, when they purchase or refinance their mortgage with Nutter.
Call 1-800-875-7334, send us an email or chat with us online and our team of non-commissioned Loan Officers will answer all your questions.
Apply Now - Secure Online ApplicationApply Now - Secure Online Application